10 Digital Trends to Inspire Your 2017 B2B Content Marketing Strategy
2017 is here and it’s time to start implementing your content marketing strategy for the New Year. Ryan Young, Content Marketing Specialist at KoMarketing, put together a list of 10 digital trends for 2017, in his article published on the KoMarketing website.
According to Young, the following trends should be taken into consideration when planning your content marketing strategy in 2017:
- Video is leading to ROI
- Video is being thoroughly consumed
- There are many inefficiencies in Content Management
- Marketers are producing more content
- Social media is key to content promotion
- Content is driving demand
- Content Marketers aren’t using SEO best practices
- Sales Teams want content accessibility
- B2B buyers are demanding personalized content
- Companies are investing in content talent.
Check out more detailed descriptions and action items in Young’s article here .